CUNY’s Graduate School of Journalism welcomes NYABJ (and NABJ) members’ applications for the Tow-Knight Center for Entrepreneurial Journalism’s 2014 fellowship.
The incubator program — open to mid-career journalists, journalism master’s degree graduates and other promising applicants — helps journalists develop budding ideas into solid brands and business plans. Participants build real-world websites, apps, services, platforms and other projects. Examples include Narrative.ly, Skillcrush and The Broad Experience. This is a great way to develop your business skills, earn an advanced certificate in Entrepreneurial Journalism, and start up your own venture. Join us and launch something new!
- The Entrepreneurial Journalism program is a 15-week intensive fellowship.
- The next session starts January 2014.
- The application deadline is October 31, 2013!
- Visit towknight.org/apply for more info and to apply.
- Watch and hear from past fellows at youtube.com/towknightcuny
- Download the flyer
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to schedule a one-on-one conversation.